3 Port Solenoid Valves
Rotex offers a wide range of 3 Port Solenoid Valves to suit variety of applications. These valves can be basically classified as Normally Closed, Normally Open or Universal (for mixing or diverting function) based on the valve condition when the solenoid is energized. Further they can be classified as Direct Acting, Internal / External Pilot Operated.
- Pressure range up to 150 bar.
- Temperature : -20 °C to 80 °C
- Orifice : 0.5mm to 80mm thus offering a wide range of flow rates.
- Mounting – Any position.
- Life : Above 10 million cycles.
- Body : Anodized Aluminium, Brass, SS316.
- Seal : NBR, Viton, EPDM, PTFE.